The school is being organized for PhD students and teachers in computer science and discrete mathematics during February 06-07, 2023 at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, India.
This school is organized by DA-IICT Gandhinagar, India. The school is aimed at fulfilling two purposes: (i) as a pre-conference school for CALDAM 2023, (ii) as an Indo-Dutch School on Algorithms and Combinatorics.
- Bodo Manthey, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Daniel Dadush, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), The Netherlands
- Jesse van Rhijn, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Mark de Berg, Eindhoven University of Technonogy, The Netherlands
- Neeldhara Misra, IIT Gandhinagar, India
- Nishad Kothari, IIT Madras, India
- Rishi Ranjan Singh, IIT Bhilai, India
- Sandip Das, ISI Kolkata, India
There is no registration fee for the school. Arrangements will be made for all speakers and 25 selected participants to stay in DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, and they will be provided boarding and lodging free of cost. 3-tier Sleeper class train fare will be provided for selected participants subject to availability of funds. Online registration will end on November 01, 2022.
- CALDAM2020 Indo-French Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2019 Indo-Italian Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2018 Indo-Canadian Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2017 Indo-German Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2016 Indo-Hungarian Pre-Conference School
- CALDAM2015 Indo-Czech Pre-Conference School
The following links provide details about the past editions of CALDAM Pre-Conference Schools:
- Bodo Manthey, (Co-Convenor) University of Twente, The Netherlands
- R. S. Lekshmi, PSG College of Technology, India
- Sunitha VadivelMurugan, (Co-Convenor) DA-IICT, India
- Contact Dr. Sunitha VadivelMurugan (email@example.com)